[Vision2020] jack and keely

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Mar 30 19:47:17 PST 2006

Jack Porter and I have taken our discussion off list, much to your relief,
I'm sure.  However, if Jack demonstrates that I have not truthfully
represented his actions or offered a plausible interpretation of his
platform, I will publicly apologize as I've promised and will attempt to
correct any error I've made.

I think that my position on MSD facilities is clear, and I really don't
intend to spend untold hours this spring engaged in discussion.  Right now
I'm focused a little more on rehabilitating my shoulder, and I'm sure you'll
all excuse me if I weigh in other topics but give the time I could otherwise
devote to facilities toward tossing a medicine ball against a trampoline.
Fun.

keely