[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:12:42 PST 2006

Tom,

You might be on to something here Tom. Let's all take out the calculators
and itemize who spends the most, this way we can say who is more of a local
contributor. We could talk about this for awhile. Cmon it would be like when
us males would take a ruler out and measure our, aghh never mind.

Really, if you are such an optismist is it that hard to ponder the idea of
2mill? With lets say 160 students and facaulty, that would come out to
$12,500 each. I think I could say I easily spend over 20 k.. I would not be
surprised to see their numbers be around 2 mil.

In fact who really cares, they do contribute locally. Whether its 50 cents
or 10 Mil, its better then nothing.

I do see your point, which is that NSA is lying. Well I just don't think
they are, on this one.

Take it easy Tom
Matt