[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 30 09:54:31 PST 2006

Carl, Thank you for going above and beyond to do your part to keep the
wheels of commerce spinning . You're a great American. Your taste in beer
however is suspect however. You only live once, try a beer that actually has
a bit of substance. A stout, a porter, or even a full bodied ale will make
you a happier human being and an even finer example of humanity.

gc