[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 07:55:14 PST 2006

I have no expertise in this area whatsoever, but personally speaking,
looking at my weekly beer purchases at the Third Street Market,
extrapolating the data into annual expenditures, factoring in the differing
prices between Bud Light and Miller, and considering the larger Friday
afternoon purchases, I believe that I personally easily contribute 2 million
dollars to Moscow's economy just doing that.

                    Carl Westberg Jr.