[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:35:25 PST 2006

You are obviously new to this thread, Matt.

I am simply asking people in the know to substantiate the NSA claim that NSA
"contributes over $2 million annually to the local economy."

In a mature and responsible society people are often called upon to
substantiate such claims.

Applying the "multiplier effect", where the money I spend in town is spent
again, is as lame as the BLog that reported it.  Inflating the value of the
"contribution" by including rent, food, and transportation is just as lame.

Shold we assume that if NSA were removed from Main Street that these
students would no longer buy monthly groceries or pay rent?

It is a simple question that requires a fair answer.

Please explain how NSA "contributes over $2 million annually to the local
economy."

Tom hansen