[Vision2020] debbie, jack, wayne

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 19:01:21 PST 2006

Keely,

 My point Keely, in case you missed it;  is it was  wrong of you to accuse Jack of caring more about buildings than  children, not that you have friends with an opposing viewpoint. You can  dance around it all you want.

 The slogan "Say 'Yes' to Kids"  is an another example of slapping those that disagree with you in the  face. The idea that this slogan is offensive to many  does not  bother you, yet you wonder why you do not reach 66.7% of the vote.

  _DJA

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:  You might want to refer to the 58,000 public posts I've made, Donovan, where
I express my heartfelt conviction that plenty of really good people happen
to disagree with me over the bond and are no less wonderful for believing as
they do.  Barring that, you can ask my many friends who disagreed with me on
the bond and yet still hang around with me.

Or you can just continue as you are.

Yes, Jack is a good person who has served his community in a lot of ways.
On this issue, though, I disagree with his position and I also take
exception to what he calls "pragmatism."  Frankly, I've sensed less
pragmatism and more insistence on one particular outcome than you do.
That's the way it is, I guess.

keely