[Vision2020] debbie, jack, wayne

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 29 19:34:54 PST 2006

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold -

"Say Yes to Kids" is not now offensive and certainly was not offensive a
couple years ago when Citizens for Quality Education (not a commie-pinko
"let's kill the kittens" secret organization, Arnold, but a locally-based,
community-conscious group of citizens concerned about tomorrow's leaders)
pasted those same words on flyers, poster, and handouts, distributing them
throughout Vandalville, ok?

Jeesh!

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____