[Vision2020] Ball Crashers, J Ford, & Deacon James

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Mar 27 08:23:24 PST 2006

Deacon, my brother,

Just to add to J Ford's note: J Ford indicated the link to the original
posting of this letter
(http://www.poohsthink.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=284),
in which I gave a good amount context to its publication. If you have all
the "dancing purple flying pink elephant blue clown juggling" sort of
arguments behind you, perhaps we could discuss this further. I agree with J
Ford that given the context of this letter and to whom it was directed to,
the letter was "despicable;" this is one reason why as a Loyalist Wilsonista
I went to Wilson myself at the time.

Thanks

Michael Metzler