[Vision2020] RE: Big Fire from the Low-Lying Atwood with Wilson's approval

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:39:48 PST 2006

Because of the fact that it was asked about by several people and his
response was less than Christian.  ONE response was reported in my post.
Doug made plenty others.

"Low-Lying" is a term like lilly-livered, yellow-bellied, yella-streak up
the back, etc.  This is an act of a person that has little to recommend him
- Atwood's chief "attribute."

YES, I would - however, the point is that a letter like that would NEVER had
been sent by the Fire Department in the first place.

I suppose you consider it ok to harass people, embarrass them, make them
apologize to two people then pay more than the "ball" tickets were worth?
Get real.  This was a despicable manner in which a "christian" organization
acted and YOU, as usual, think this "men's only club" is peachy-keene to do
this....which says where you stand.  THIS is not how you treat people and
make a claim of "community mindedness."

The polite and even gentlemanly thing would have been for Atwood, etc. to
approach these people, QUIETLY, talked the situation over and exacted a
promise to pay the next day - but certainly not to do this.

But the first step would to be a gentleman....

J  :]