[Vision2020] Wilsonvile Rezone Application

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 24 12:23:20 PST 2006

Careful now, J.

"Lying and Pulling Fast Ones" is a concept deeply ingrained in the corporate
culture of Anselm House.

In the absence of such a concept, Anselm House and its "management" would be
forced to live by the same rule book as us religious persecutors and common
folk.  Besides, if they were to become law-abiding what would us religious
persecutors do on Saturday afternoons.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing
Religion-Persecuting Wacko Nutjob Doing What Comes Natural

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher