[Vision2020] Wilsonvile Rezone Application

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:41:02 PST 2006

You need to re-read my post.  The point is that Wilson specificaly stated on
his blog site, this is going to be a retirement community and in his rezone
application he does not.  Also in the rezone he states this 27(+/-) homes
will help to keep the housing market prices down, that he will be building
"affordable" housing - for whom, when they START at $200K?  When you
consider that the land itself is very poorly adaptible for yards and such,
seems like that price should be considerably lower, especially when he
craming so many housing into such a small space.

I am not against someone developing their land - I AM against their lying
and trying to pull a fast on on the City and the citizens of Moscow.  That
is what this "development" is all about.

J  :]