[Vision2020] Wilsonvile Rezone Application

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:40:29 PST 2006

J,

I can't quite figure out why a person can't ask for a rezone of his/her own
property, build a few houses on it, without you or someone else thinking
that doing so is bad in some way. Why shouldn't I/you be able to build on my
own property even if I am a christian, muslim, aethist or another religion.

I am interested to see who they would sell these houses too. Would it be to
the public or to mostly to his members?

MD