[Vision2020] Wal-Mart to Hire up to 150,000

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 23:00:28 PST 2006

Which makes me wonder why in the world you and the CC are putting so much
energy and faith in WalMart for "the survival of Moscow."  We and the UI
have grown BEFORE WalMart and I certainly feel that it will continue to do
so withOUT a SWM.

J  :]

"A Wal-Mart turning super Wal-Mart  doesn't not change that, it just helps
people that are college students  to keep coming here, and college students
are the bread and butter for  this town.