[Vision2020] NSA Pleading Letter

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:48:05 PST 2006

The NSA sent out a pleading letter to businesses in Moscow, the first
paragraph of which I have transcribed below:

"Tuesday, March 28th is an important date for the future of New Saint
Andrews College and all property owners in Moscow.  It is the day of
the City of Moscow's public hearing for our Conditional Use Permit
that would allow the College to continue to occupy its property on
Friendship Square."

Both pages of the letter have been scanned, converted to *pdf files,
and uploaded to the locations linked here:

http://www.gnickie.org/nsa1.pdf
http://www.gnickie.org/nsa2.pdf

Enjoy!