[Vision2020] NSA and City Zoning (Was " NSA Pleading Letter")

mekt7 at netscape.net mekt7 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 23 12:56:26 PST 2006

Did the thief spend his money to buy the store he was going to use to steal.?

NSA bought the building.

Did the thief do his deal in secret?

NSA did everything publicly.

Did the thief ask if there were any problems?

The city representatives said everything was appropriate.

I don't think your analogy works too well.

Greetings Visionairea -

Concerning NSA and their bid for the status quo:

Lest we forget another argument so often used by Roy Atwood, Doug Wilson, et
al; "They [city council] didn't prevent us from moving in back then."

An analogy:  Suppose I had been shoplifting regularly at the Palouse Mall.
I was able to do this unfettered primarily due to a close relationship that
I maintained with mall security.  Suddenly the owner of the Palouse Mall
replaces mall security employees with a more efficient, reliable group.  The
next day I am arrested while attempting to shoplift.

Question:  Would it be right to have the arrest voided so that I can
continue shoplifting simply because nobody did anything earlier?
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com