[Vision2020] NSA Pleading Letter

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:28:31 PST 2006

1.  Does this "figure" include the cost of attending this very expensive
school?  i.e., is this $14k in ADDITION to the tuition the student's pay or
as a result of them attending?  Does this figure include the cost of paying
for the privilege of living in the homes of the Ccer's such as Atwood,
Wilson, Courtney, Amos, etc.?  Are taxes paid on THAT income and if so, what
proof is there of that?

2.  What is the salary of the "instructors" of NSA?  Does this figure
include that in the $2mil. spent by the students?

3.  How is possible that anyone is keeping an accounting of EACH and EVERY
penny spent by the students?  Do they have expense accountings that is kept
on EACH and EVERY student?  If so, just when do they turn in their receipts
and to whom?  And why would NSA require that of their students?  Is this a
way to keep track of what businesses, non-CCer businesses, the students are
spending their money at?

4.  The 17 "jobs created" by NSA - are those the Admin/"instructor" jobs and
just who, outside of CCer's, is employed by NSA?

5.  Was this same/like amount spent by the students when they were illegally
in other non-zoned areas in previous years?  If not, how is it different and
to what do they attribute the difference?

6.  How many of these students have jobs outside of CC owned businesses?
Besides WalMart, I mean.

7.  Are the students required to "tithe" their hard-earned salaries to the
CC and if so, what does that amount look like?  As I remember, the money
that is tithed or offered to CC is KEPT by CC/Doug.  It certainly does not
go into any community pot to help the community.

8.  If CC/Doug buys out Tidyman's (yes, they have been looking at that
building - rather convenient as it would be right beside the WalMart they
are pushing so hard to have built) does that mean the $14 would no longer go
to downtown businesses?  If not, why?

Just a few thoughts...more later, I am sure.

J  :]

1