[Vision2020] Ah, somemore thoughts

mekt7 at netscape.net mekt7 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 23 12:47:34 PST 2006

 Do you honestly think that a gay person would like working at NSA? As you know, (and probably dislike) religous institutions have 1st Amendment relief  from the laws  requiring the hiring of your opponents. It would be like asking the mosque to hire a Roman Catholic to be their secretary. It is only logical that NSA students spend more money foentown because they are already downtown  If they are out of downtown, they are far more likely to go to the mall or Walmart