[Vision2020] FW: PDF File

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Mar 21 14:14:14 PST 2006

All:

The attached wanted poster will go out on our website, but until I can get
technical support to have that done, I wanted for the poster to at least
reach some citizens.  Officers have been looking for Mr. Rossignol.  He did
not show up for his court appearance on the 17th (a scheduled bond hearing).
If you see Mr. Rossignol, call 9-1-1 immediately; do not attempt to contact
him without law enforcement present.  Thank you for your attention to this
bulletin.

--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson