[Vision2020] Our thanks to Scott Dredge

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:16:18 PST 2006

I'm exceeding my post limit today, but I have to second this.  And not only
did Scott give us the tickets, he's paying our air fare.  Why us?  I'm not
going to ask.  I never thought I'd have a chance to go to an opening day
game.  Thank you, Scott.  We'll say very nice things about you...

                                     Carl Westberg Jr.