[Vision2020] Discussion meant to be off line

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 17 15:08:51 PST 2006

Greetings:

Visionaries should be more careful to check the addresses indicated on correspondence from other list members.  I thought that Tony would behave himself better off line on the questions of abortion and Bush's deceptions.  Besides I had posted this material previously and didn't think I needed to involve the whole list again.

Anyway, here is my private letter to Tony:

Dear Tony (Please call me Nick),

Thanks for your temperate reply.  Why do you have to be so nasty on the list?  It does not help your credibility. and that is why I did not initially expect a rational reply.  Perhaps this private exchange will be more promising.

With regard to citations for Bush's deceptions, I have hard copies of all articles and news articles and I would be willing to show them all to you. I have so much stuff on Iraq and I've had to archive the oldest stuff in my garage. These words came from their own mouths repeatedly and were reported on all major news organizations. You must have heard them yourself on the news. I've given the exact date, so you can easily google that date and name and verify the information.  The report about the camp in NE Iraq came from the Boston Globe, whose reporter was on the ground with an interpreter. The bipartisan 9/11 report is available on the web.  Use the search function to verify the lack of collaboration between Al Qaeda and Saddam. You can look up the IAEA webiste yourself and see that Bush's fear mongering about Iraqi nucs was outright deceptive.  The first UN inspectors had shut down all nuclear operations and the second team was able to verify that.  The only thing the second team found as one artillery shell with mustard gas that had a range of 15 miles.  The drones that were supposed to be positioned off Florida were glorified model airplanes with very short range and tiny payload.  You can check out the website for 60 Minutes to verify David Albright's claims about Bush's deceptions about aluminum tubes. By the way, one of our own biologists (a conservative Christian) was on a research team that proved that the tanker trucks that Powell said were for biological weapons were not for that purpose at all.  As you know, Powell is pissed that he was misled on practically everything that he said before the UN in January, 2003.  The intelligence was indeed cooked.

Please read the entire article about abortion before you respond half-cocked.

Yours for respectful and productive dialogue,

Nick Gier