[Vision2020] Kempthorne's appointment

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 07:30:00 PST 2006

Shirley Ringo writes,

  "I haven’t heard Governor K. take a   position on the issue.  He needs to   know where Idahoans stand."

  And you think he is going to start caring now what we think?

  _DJA

Shirley Ringo <ringoshirl at moscow.com> wrote:
   Visionaries:

  State  government is astir with conversation and rumors following news of  Governor Dirk Kempthorne’s nomination to the post of Secretary of the  Interior.

  Will James Risch reconsider his decision and run for Governor?  If so, who would step in as Lieutenant   Governor?

  The questions should be answered by the end of the day.

  If  Lieutenant Governor Risch does throw his hat in the ring for governor,  some folks are betting on State Senator Brad Little as a top runner for  Lieutenant Governor.

  With respect to the Kempthorne nomination, we must encourage him to   protect our public lands.  As you   know, there have been proposals to sell off public lands.  I haven’t heard Governor K. take a   position on the issue.  He needs to   know where Idahoans stand.

  Shirley

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

 Yahoo! Mail