[Vision2020] Re: Bush not the only one misled by faultyintelligence...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:38:16 PST 2006

Tony,

The information before the invasion was that the inspectors did not find any
WMD.  Bush went ahead with the invasion despite the inspectors' work, and
later made claims that Hussein did not let the inspectors in.

If the latest information suggests the previous estimates were incorrect,
then it makes sense to me that one would examine the latest information
carefully, and perhaps question your previous assessment.

Sunil