[Vision2020] Re: Bush not the only one misled by faultyintelligence...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 16 18:34:42 PST 2006

TK -

And once it was realized that Iraq DID NOT possess WMD?

And after Saddam Hussein had been apprehended?

And after the "Grand Coalition" had been reduced considerably as allies
packed up and left?

And as the "great liberation" evolved into sectarian conflict?

And after lie after lie after lie is uncovered?

Why are we still there, TK?  To reduce transportation costs when we
"liberate" Iran, a country whose government was democratically elected and
strongly supported by its people?

This scenario is extremely familiar to Vietnam 1968.  However there is one
noticeable difference.  President Johnson refused to run for reelection in
1968 because he felt that reliance on the lies Westmoreland had told him had
cost too many American lives.

How does Bush respond in such a scenario?  He continues his lies as more and
more body bags are shipped to Iraq.

And the beat goes on . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson

  _____