[Vision2020] Get those bank account numbers ready!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 13 05:54:43 PST 2006

WOW!

Opportunities such as this are normally associated with being the
10,985,417th caller into the Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show.  I
almost qualified last Sunday.  Missed it by a mere 10,000 phone calls.

Must find my social security card . . .

Does the bank account number have to come from an account that actually has
money in it?

Wait a minute.  The phone's ringing.

. . .

. . .

Nah.  That was just the 911 operator making sure I was out of bed.

Er . . . Uh . . . Ummmm . . . What was the question again?

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips