[Vision2020] Re: Parasite?

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 22:48:48 PST 2006

Chas (& others),

Hold on, Hold on,  I just realized what happened a few minutes  ago.  And
apparently I owe Chasuk an apology.  In the midst of several  ongoing discussions
with carry over subject lines, I mistook Chas' reference to  predatory foot
parasites to be a smart aleck reference to the blastocyst, which  had been
referred to as a parasite in a simultaneous discussion.  I was  quite mistaken and
have no problem admitting when I screw up.  Confusion  and indignation
reigned for a few minutes.  Chas, you have my sincere  apology.  I completely
misunderstood the context of that particular  post.

Sincerely,  Tony