[Vision2020] Get those bank account numbers ready!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 23:20:04 PST 2006

On 3/12/06, Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com> wrote:
> Most sympathetic Visionary,

> I am the Only widow of the late skin cells of Field Marshall General
> Chasuks MyToeToe, late President for Life of the Democratic Republic of
> BoldlookofKohler.  You have PERHaps read of my reCent bereavement in
> world press?  I lost my dearest cells to an attack by the
> Pfister-Faucet and am now fleeing for my liFe from a Neosporin Junta.
> I have a FaVoR to ask of you.  I have ten millions in mrbubbles that I
> must wire tranSfer out of AmericanStandardBathtub Bank before FridAy,
> March 17.  If you wold please to send me your social security numbers
> and bank accounts, I will deposit these TeN millions mrbubbles in your
> account and you may keeps 15 percent.  You will realize great profits
> in aiding me and earn many blessings from the one most highest,
> Lysolinthebrownbottle.

After taking the necessary precautions (consulting Snopes and
Wikipedia), I was able to ascertain the truthfulness of your claim.
Naturally, after having received so many similar proposals from those
Nigerian swindlers, I was dubious.  I humbly beseech that you forgive
my doubt.  I am so moved by your plight that I have convinced the
noble matron of our household, Auntie Septic, to grant me a great boon
on your behalf.  She has agreed to send Mr. Clean,  our personal
courier, to retrieve your TeN millions mrbubbles.  I will accept no
commission; it would make me feel so tawdry.

He should be knocking on your front door shortly.