[Vision2020] Get those bank account numbers ready!

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Sun Mar 12 22:43:24 PST 2006

Most sympathetic Visionary,

I am the Only widow of the late skin cells of Field Marshall General
Chasuks MyToeToe, late President for Life of the Democratic Republic of
BoldlookofKohler.  You have PERHaps read of my reCent bereavement in
world press?  I lost my dearest cells to an attack by the
Pfister-Faucet and am now fleeing for my liFe from a Neosporin Junta.
I have a FaVoR to ask of you.  I have ten millions in mrbubbles that I
must wire tranSfer out of AmericanStandardBathtub Bank before FridAy,
March 17.  If you wold please to send me your social security numbers
and bank accounts, I will deposit these TeN millions mrbubbles in your
account and you may keeps 15 percent.  You will realize great profits
in aiding me and earn many blessings from the one most highest,
Lysolinthebrownbottle.

Yours sincerely,
Suzy Chasuks MyToeToe (Mrs.)

[Forwarded to you from Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment, www.joanopyr.com]