[Vision2020] Wayne's election comment

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Thu Mar 9 13:53:30 PST 2006

  Art Deco wrote:

> I again encourage Don Coombs to provide the information we discussed in
> the previous posts.  Perhaps it will add to the eye-opening information
> that Kit has provided.

Wayne: I have just fallen off the turnip truck, but I
have not yet hit the ground. So I ask "Why am I
supposed to supply information?"

As M. Crabtree posted previously, asking Don Coombs to
supply information seems like stalling.

I have no idea why you waited all this time to question
the election. I respect Don Carscallen's response,
indicated he didn't feel victimized by fraud. I have to
say that, in a small way, I feel victimized by stalling.

The road is smooth here and I am going to try to crawl
back up on the turnip truck.

Don Coombs