[Vision2020] Wayne's election comment

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Mar 9 12:28:09 PST 2006

Kit,

Thank you for posting the information below.  I appreciate the risk-taking
in posting your research.  I am disappointed that no public official has yet
to respond, save Stephanie Kalasz, Moscow City Clerk, who certified the
election and who replied off list questioning my allegations.  I responded
off list and received an assurance of further a follow-up although the
nature of that follow-up was not described.

I hope the information that you have graciously provided will motivate the
Latah County Commissioners and the Moscow City Council to rigorously
investigate, fix the problems they find, and provide voters with a system
that ensures that each voter's vote is correctly sensed and tallied -- an
indispensable, essential part of the democratic process.

I again encourage Don Coombs to provide the information we discussed in the
has provided.

Does anyone wonder why the flaws of this election have neither been reported
nor commented upon by the Daily News and LMT?  Isn't the press supposed to
be the guardians of the democratic process?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com