[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show(March 5, 2006)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:45:38 PST 2006

Actually, this post has nothing to do with the subject line.  I just find
it....attractive.  Rather, this is to remind you of the soiree tomorrow
(Wednesday) night at Bookpeople starting at 7 pm celebrating the release of
Joan Opyr's opus  "Idaho Code: Where Family Therapy
Comes with a Shovel and an Alibi".  Joan is, of course, too shy to plug this
herself, so I thought I'd do it for her.

              Carl Westberg Jr.