[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

Melynda Huskey melynda at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 20:47:18 PST 2006

Well, this smug and condescending elitist has just enough free time left
over from destroying civilization, running the academy, controlling the
media, and turning young citizens to the dark side to add you to her
bozo filter.  I'm sure there are conservatives for whom civil discourse
includes premises, evidence, and conclusions, rather than simple
invective, and I look forward to having some of them on Vision 2020.

Bu-bye, now.

Melynda