[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 05:57:46 PST 2006

ToeKneeTime stated:

"It is my understanding that the entire purpose behind the institution of
marriage was to facilitate the raising of offspring."

So, ToeTime measures the success of a marriage by the number of its
offspring?  The sign of a truly remarkable marriage is one whose union is
popping out children like a Pez dispenser?

Well . . . I guess that my marriage is doomed, and has been doomed for the
past 33 years.

Gee, ToeTime.  What ever shall I do?

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips