[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 07:03:23 PST 2006

“It  is my understanding that the entire purpose behind the institution of  marriage was to facilitate the raising of offspring.”-ToeKnee

  So you are advocating a man divorce his wife after menopause Tony? How bizarre.

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    ToeKneeTime stated:

    “It  is my understanding that the entire purpose behind the institution of  marriage was to facilitate the raising of offspring.”

    I simply do not recall that portion of the  wedding vows, ToeTime.  Care to refresh my memory?

            "Some mornings, it's just not worth  chewing through the leather straps."

  -Emo Philips

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com