[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 2 05:43:31 PST 2006

Might as well give it up, Sunil.

ToeTime joined the list for one purpose and one purpose only, to exercise
his skill in name-calling.

Heck.  I'm waiting for his "I'm rubber, you're glue . . . " mantra.

How about it, ToeTime.  Lay it on us.

Tom "and the voices" Hansen

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"