[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 2 06:30:43 PST 2006

Mr. Simpson,

OK, thanks -- I appreciate the clearer statement of your general concern,
and it's not one I -- as an admitted "leftie liberal" -- necessarily
disagree with.  I *absolutely* agree that the protection of free speech --
even "unpopular" speech -- is vital, but I also think that freedom must be
appropriately balanced with our other freedoms . . . and responsibilities.

But, I notice you didn't answer my questions.  In case you missed them:

"Can you please tell us, Mr. Simpson, are you the same Tony Simpson who has
had many letters published in the Lewiston Tribune?  Are you the same Tony
Simpson who unsuccessfully ran for Lewiston City Council back in the 1990s?
Are you the same Tony Simpson who lives in Lewiston?

If so, I'm curious as to why you've decided to turn your attention to
Moscow's V2020?  Certainly, we have participants who don't currently live in
Moscow, in Latah County, or even in Idaho, but AFAIK and other than our
periodic trolls, they've been upfront about that fact and have some ties to
our community.

Oh . . . one other question:  why did you include Dale Courtney as the
recipient of your last email while not bothering to direct your response to
Melynda Huskey (the subject of your post) at all?"

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****