[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:12:00 PST 2006

Toenai,

You say that folks who claim to be tolerant oppose expression of different
views.  I don't think anyone's doing that to you on this forum.  I think
people would appreciate your being more specific in your ranting, or at
least I would.  Right now you're revolving in circles and spraying everyone
down as if you're Bill Cowher.

You can come here and say what you want.  People might think you had
something worthwhile to offer if you spewed less gibberish, but that's your
choice.  I'll defend your right to do so, but if you're trying to present
arguments that support your point of view, whatever that is, you're not
getting very far.  Freedom of expression prevails provided people can make
sense out of what you're saying.

Sunil