[Vision2020] Re: How dare you call me "snot-nosed", Bozo!

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 22:13:04 PST 2006

Sandra,

I'll try this one more time...  My gripe is that many folks who claim  to be
tolerant are only tolerant when you agree with them.  They claim to  support
diversity yet oppose a diverse expression of views.  This perverts  the very
intent of the first amendment, the protection of unpopular  speech.  This lack
of civility is evident throughout our society, including  among the postings to
this forum.  I thought that as relevant and  timely as anything.

I saw the article in the paper with regard to this site, and thought it
sounded interesting.

The Internet has empowered the average citizen, and yes, your right, that
that is interesting.

Freedom of expression will prevail.

Best,  Tony