[Vision2020] Re: Gay marriage...... an oxymoron......

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:11:24 PST 2006

Using this, uh, logic...we's in trouble dude.  Over 50% of hetrosexual
marriages end in divorce, 10-15% of them with violence as part of the daily
life, towards the wife AND children.  Of the men that leave the marriage,
over 60% of them don't provide support willingly, if at all, much less visit
their children and/or participate in their upbringing.  Of course, that is
taking it for granted that what you mean by "facilitat(ing) the raising of
offspring" is NOT simply the act of creating them.

Marriage is the union of two people who make certain promises to each other
as well as to God/the community.  Life happens and things don't always work
out as planned.  Just ask Greg Dickison.

J  :]