[Vision2020] Become one of the faces of Yes, Moscow

Nils Peterson nilsp at moscow.com
Wed Mar 1 07:12:32 PST 2006

You’ve signed the petition over 1000 strong. Now we’d like to put a
face to that name. We’d like your photo, smiling out and saying “Yes,
Moscow.” Your image will appear in public, without your name, along
the images of other supporters. It might be in a photo collage in a
store window, or a powerpoint before Council, or in a rotating
gallery on the website.

You can take a current photo, or send one from Ren Fair last spring.
Take one indoors or outside standing in front of your special Yes
Moscow place. Or on a mountain. If you want friends in the picture,
wonderful, as long as they signed too (do it online here: http://
nosuperwalmart.com.) [Grandmas holding babies are always exempt from
rules like this].

Smile, look natural. Look like you are about to tell Mayor Chaney why
you treasure Moscow and don’t want big boxes or commercial sprawl out
Highway 8.

How to participate:
Come to a hearing, like NewCities @ council, March 2, 7PM University
Inn, or P&Z’s vote March 8, 7:30PM Council chambers and we’ll try to
take your photo there.

Send a photo in (digital, 800×600 or better). Email the photo (or URL
to the photo if its online) to nilsp at moscow.com.

Deadline:
Spring Break (March 13)