FW: [Vision2020] February 14 Hot Sheet

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Wed Mar 1 07:00:32 PST 2006

J:

Kind of.  What I can do for sure is figure out for each year (1999-2005) the
number of drug calls we received each year and I can also figure out per
year the number of arrests where drugs was the primary offense the person
was arrested for.  Some people are arrested for felony battery and
misdemeanor drug offenses, for example, but when I run a search of arrests
for drugs, on that particular arrest drugs won't show up because only the
higher offense shows in UCR reporting because of the way the Feds have the
system structured.  I'll work on this today and send you my results, but I
also might post the results in the next Hot Sheet, if that is OK by you.

--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson