[Vision2020] (no subject)

Daniel Foucachon daniel at lyonministries.com
Fri Jun 30 12:07:11 PDT 2006

Mr.Metzler,

The video, which was my first concern, was posted on v2020, so I
responded to it on v2020. While I was at it, I mentioned the picture which I
had seen several months earlier and considered asking him to remove
off-list, but never did. I didn't bother, and though I was upset, (because
it was being used against NSA), I considered just letting it go.

I don't mean this to be some big deal. I would think Mr. Hansen would
understand my request, and simply remove it. (If he just removed the
picture, without replacing it, it would take him under a minute)

-Daniel F