[Vision2020] Image and Video use

Daniel Foucachon daniel at lyonministries.com
Fri Jun 30 09:43:24 PDT 2006

Mr. Tom Hansen,

     You have recently placed publicly on V2020 a video belonging to myself (of
Trinity Festival 2005: http://www.tomandrodna.com/Videos/TF2K5Vid.wmv)

     Please remove this video from your website, and I ask you to please
request my permission before using any of my videos or pictures online.

     This would include the image used, and modified, at this location:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/nsa/. Like the video, I took this image, and

never gave you permission to use it on your site.

     Again, while I'm glad for you to use them for your own personal use,

please ask my permission before posting any of my work online.

Thank you,

Daniel Foucachon