[Vision2020] Image and Video use

Donald R. & Rosemary J. Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Jun 30 10:20:03 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

While I would never presume to speak for Tom Hanson, and certainly don't
claim any knowledge of internet copywrite law, I would appreciate it if
you extend your request regarding the unauthorized use of photographs to
your fellow church member, Dale Courtenay.  Surely as a Christian brother
he would be receptive to your request.  And, I suggest to you, purely as a
bystander, that whatever response, explanation, or action that springs
from Dale should be emulated by Tom.  After all, isn't the duty (and
privelege) of Godly Kirkers to model the behavior that we should all
imitate.

Wow, the powerf of an email name is really starting to kick in.

Glad to see you you are taking an interest at so many city issues.