[Vision2020] TF '06

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 08:50:52 PDT 2006

Once again, I'd have to disagree with you and your cultural snobbery
Princess. I think Wilson did a sufficient job last year; I think we are
going to go try to make that one.  The guitarist and drummer were really
top-notch.  I'm not sure about the name of their band though: "Don't Quit
Your Day Job" something or other.

Michael Metzler

Rose Huskey wrote:

[[ And just to clarify the issue, who in their right mind would pay a dime
to hear your cordial pastor belt out Sweet Home Alabama? ]]

NOBODY. Maybe I'm just a culture snob, but I think this would be a great
opportunity for somebody to make a killing by going into the earplug
business.

-- Princess Sushitushi