[Vision2020] TF '06

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jun 29 21:31:00 PDT 2006

My dearest Mrs. Huskey,

In light of your previous rants about equality and the problems with a
patriarchal leadership I find your new email address to be most
enlightening.

It's good to see that you have graciously allowed your stalwart husband
to finally take his proper place... at the head of your email
address....

Top billing ain't what it used to be...

Lemeno, Doug!

ps. I'll buy Don and his bride a slice of pizza if you choose to
participate. Look me up. I'll be on duty keeping the electricity
flowing.

PPS. Tom-Tom, I'll be happy to buy you some Cotton-Candy for your sweet
tooth and a free ride in the bouncy castle for your
inner/outer/over/under child!