[Vision2020] TF '06

ND Wilson ndwilson at credenda.org
Thu Jun 29 21:27:39 PDT 2006

Aloha,
    As one of the TFest planners I asked Mr. London to forward an email
to the list after Rose's questions to David Williams. As he probably has
better things to do with his evenings than relay messages, and because I
hope to prevent unnecessary fervor down at City Hall, I thought I should
subscribe and post a response myself. For those of you with questions, I
hope this helps.

Rose, et al,
   Trinity Festival downtown activities scheduled for Tuesday night are
entirely open to the public (and free). Like last year (which was also
free), local food vendors will be selling in the street, and anyone's
kids can enjoy twenty-five cent sno-cones and cotton candy and then make
themselves ill in the inflatable jumpy castle. I hope you and yours will
join us.
   The only major change I'm aware of is that we'll be serving minors
communion over at the Post Office. Cheers.

NDW

P.S. I'll be unsubscribing in the morning, but anyone who has questions
about the Tuesday night events (or any other TFest activities) can feel
free to contact me directly. Double Cheers.