[Vision2020] The Police Report That Wasn't

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 28 17:36:24 PDT 2006

As Boy Wonder meticulously inspects the contents of His Whineyness' mailbox
he exclaims in sheer astonishment, "Holy prophylactic, Batman!  It's an
expended calling card from the Cloaked Clown of Condoms."

Carefully examining the evidence, our caped crusader Batman advises the Boy
Wonder, "Yes, Robin.  We must get this back to the Bat Lab stat while it is
still moist enough to extract vital clues about its previous owner."

Could the Cloaked Clown of Condoms carelessly conceive such a crazy crime?

Stay tuned.

Same Bat time.

Same Bat channel.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"