[Vision2020] The Police Report That Wasn't

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:16:41 PDT 2006

I just went through the Police Reports for the MPD for the last two weeks -
funny, but there is NO report of any suspicious packages having been
delivered to 1151 N Polk Ext.   Hmmmm..............curious.

If you read his blog he specifically states "Just finished talking with the
cops about an incident last evening."  So, let me see - did you happen to
save the condom for them or just "talked" to them about it?  I mean, report
a crime but don't save the evidence of a crime having been committed?
Putting ANYthing in a postal box is a federal offense unless you happen to
work for the post office and are delivering a bit of mail (not male)
package.

You don't suppose Dougie faked the incident, do you?

Nah - not Dougie!  Surely he wouldn't do such a bad, bad thing.  Surely - he
wouldn't.

J  :]

P.S.  To those commiserating with Dougie on his blog site - at worst, it was
a condom, people!  No one threatened him, no one broke into his house, no
one destroyed any property.  Clean it up and move on.

IF someone did do that - Don't.  Oooo....iky!  Now - go wash your hands.