[Vision2020] Used Condom Found In Doug Wilson's Mailbox

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:50:33 PDT 2006

Hi y'all -

Concerning this "used condom" claim by His Whineyness Douglas "Chicken
Little" Wilson:  It couldn't have been me.  I mean . . . it's like showering
with your socks on.  I haven't used a condom since 1972, unless you count
that unit Christmas Party in Kitzingen (Germany) back in 1985 when the
platoon ran out of baloons.

It seems that we Intoleristas get blamed for everything that goes wrong on
North Polk.  Talk about persecution!

Not to His Whineyness Douglas "Chicken Little" Wilson:  Just because you are
paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after you.

Paranoia, self-destroya.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Deathdoesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney(August 3, 2005)