[Vision2020] Pooh Performs a Public Service

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:45:40 PDT 2006

Just when I had given up on Pooh Stink as good for nothing, Pooh performs a
valuable public service. Not intentionally, of course. But I was glad that
on a recent survey of Pooh's patch of briers and brambles I could learn of
Tim Enloe's comments on the "R. C. Sproul, Jr. - CREC fiasco" fiasco, which
are right on the money. El Stinko links a site that purports to catalogue
Mr. Enloe's rants and ravings over the years -- prima facie a morose,
unconstructive enterprise, which is doubtless why it caught Pooh's eye --
but the one thing I have noticed about Mr. Enloe over the years is that he
is steadily growing UP, in sharp contrast to Pooh, who seems to be steadily
spiraling DOWN. The former is a beautiful thing to see; the latter painful
to watch.

-- Princess Sushitushi